We believe that nobody should be held back in life
because of circumstances beyond their control.
In line with our belief, we offer an annual European Masters Scholarship Programme. Through this Programme, we make the life-changing opportunity of studying abroad possible for those who will not be able to attain such feit otherwise. In empowering these individuals, we believe we are enriching communities from which they originate, thereby, achieving better social progression within a naturally enriched continent.
In addition to our PWL EUROPEAN MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP AWARD, we help to link students with universities around the world who also share our belief and therefore offer scholarship opportunities to individuals who have what it takes to excel in certain fields but lack the financial capability to embark on such endeavours.
As can be expected, Scholarship places are awarded on the basis of academic excellence. They are highly competitive with stringent eligibility criteria and checks in place.
PWL EUROPEAN MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
How to Apply
We welcome applications from any field.
Minimum of an upper second class (2:1) honours degree required.
Age: up to 25 years
PWL will cover the cost of visa processing and full tuition expenses for the whole duration of the course. We are presently seeking partnerships with organisations and individuals with the view to secure funding to cover flight, living expenses, accommodation and a possible job offer on completion of the course.
At Propel Worldlink Ltd., we value integrity and so the selection process will be carried out with the utmost level of transparency. Carefully vetted assessors who share the same values as the Company will be drawn from varying spheres of life and the general public will be very involved, engaged and updated throughout the selection process.
Candidates MUST complete and submit the following documentations by the stated deadline (see below):
- PWL EUROPEAN MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP AWARD Application
- Up-to-date CV
- Academic Transcripts and Degree Certificates – these will be needed to verify your academic qualifications
- Supplementary Personal Statement – this section provides you with the golden opportunity to set yourself apart from other applicants as you get the chance to explain in detail about your interpersonal skills, knowledge assets, experience, etc and in particular why you deserve the PWL EUROPEAN MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP AWARD. A 300 word limit applies.
- Contact details for FOUR written references: two professional and two personal. Referees MUST fall under acceptable professional persons category (see list of acceptable professional persons)
- Airline pilot
- Articled Secretary of a limited company
- Assurance agent of recognised company
- Bank or building society manager
- Members of highly recognisable, accredited professional bodies
- Finance executive
- Chairman or director of limited company
- Certified pharmacist
- Registered Christian science practitioner
- Commissioner for oaths
- Councillor: local or county
- Civil servant (permanent)
- Director or Manager of a registered charity
- Engineer (with graduate professional qualifications)
- Insurance executive (full time) of a recognised company
- Renowned journalist
- Member of Parliament
- Executives of the Navy / Armed Forces (i.e. Major, Colonel, General)
- Minister of a recognised religion
- Graduate nurse / midwife
- Graduate optician
- Paralegal (certified or qualified paralegals, and associate members of the Institute of Paralegals)
- Person with honours (such as GCFR, GCON and so on)
- President or secretary of a recognised organisation
- Teacher / lecturer in a recognised and accredited educational institution
- Trade union executive
- Travel agency (qualified)
- Valuers and auctioneers (fellow and associate members of the incorporated society)
Applications and enquiries about our PWL EUROPEAN MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP AWARD should be directed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: February 2022
Closing Date: January 2023
Please note that applications received outside of these dates will NOT be considered.
This scheme is only suitable for candidates who are of the highest academic ability. Financial need and social commitment are also major criteria for selection. Applicants should be intending to return to their country of ordinary residence following their studies.
Please note that the application process may involve a series of examinations and interviews. Also, if required, extra supporting documents will be requested and stringent checks and verifications carried out.
- Scholar(s) will be expected to write progress reports at the end of each semester and eventually, an annual report on completion of their course about their academic and social activities, and achievements.
- Other responsibilities may be asked of scholar(s) as the Company deems fit for the benefit of the scholar, the Programme and communities / countries / continent as a whole.
- Provision of falsified information will result in IMMEDIATE termination of Application or Award and notification of such will be made to all applicable parties (i.e. government parastatals, institutions, etc) so the issue can be dealt with appropriately